VR Trivia Battle now available on Steam and the Oculus Store
Anyone in the world can finally be a game show star!
The social VR Game show, VR Trivia Battle, is now available on Steam and the Oculus Store after first launching on Viveport Subscription.
As part of the game launch, players can compete in a tournament with prizes including a Vive Wireless Adaptor. The highest score on Sunday (10/28) night wins! Sign up at http://vrtriviabattle.com/tournament/
In the first of its kind experience, up to 8 players compete in the ultimate trivia showdown. VR Trivia Battle is free to play with a $7.99 in-app purchase that unlocks exclusive avatars and over 10,000 new trivia questions.
VR Trivia Battle Modes
Players compete in three rounds of trivia, along with unique mini-games, while doing whatever it takes to win – including throwing pies and bonking each other with a mallet.
- In single player mode, players compete against the cunning Quiz Queen, an AI opponent who never holds back.
- Classic mode pits two players against each other, with the quick-witted Host Bot Harry in front of the podium.
- Trivia Royale mode is the ultimate social experience where 3 to 8 players compete against each other. Chaos ensues where the last player standing wins it all!
- In host mode, influencers and fans alike can qualify to be the game show host and run their own game show
- All game modes end in the ultimate choice – to fight or flee.
Formally known as Kiss or Kill, VR Trivia Battle has been showcased at GDC, SIGGRAPH, VRLA and First Look. VR Trivia Battle is also available at VR arcades across North America, including Springboard, CTRL V, and Private Label locations.
Download VR Trivia Battle from all VR stores:
Sign up for the tournament: http://vrtriviabattle.com/tournament/